Services on offer at our beach concession:
- 1400 sunbeds and 150 chaise longue
- 700 beach umbrellas
- bar, restaurant
- Pilates and acquagym
- Children’s play area
- Free WI-FI connection
- showers and WCs
- cabin beach toys
- Sports: beach volley, table tennis, soccer balilla,
- Lifeguard service
- Wheelchairs are available for the differently-abled to allow access to the sea.
|Services included in the price||Paid services|
Opening hours from 9 am to 7 pm from 1st May - 30 September opening hours:
Cash desk from 9 am to 5 pm Monday-Sunday
Outside the times indicated only access to and staying on the beach is allowed. The company is therefore not responsible for any damage to persons or items that takes place outside the beach concession opening hours, as a result of the suspension of beach services. Beach access is free. The use of facilities, games, and staying on the beach in concession to Jesolo Turismo S.p.A. is reserved for those who purchase beach services. It is forbidden to sit on the stretch of beach between the first row of beach umbrellas and the sea (including the water’s edge), as is any other occupation or use that could block the passageway. "Jesolo Turismo" S.p.A. is not responsible for equipment or private property brought onto the beach or left in cabins, and will not be held responsible for any theft or damage.
IT IS FORBIDDEN:
THE MEANING OF THE FLAGS DISPLAYED
- to get changed or dress on the beach or in the toilets
- to swim or be on the beach without a swimming costume or in a costume that may offend public decency
- to play football or any other games that cause a disturbance or pose a danger to people
- to bring dogs (including on a lead) or any other animals to the beach
- to light fires
- to use soap or shampoo in the showers
- to access the beach area by bike or in a motorised vehicle
- to move rented material to another area without prior authorisation from staff
- to access the beach with your own equipment or to use it on the beach
- to change beach umbrellas space without prior authorisation from the cash desk
- to place any waste other than that indicated in containers for separate waste collection
- to go into the sea in bad weather or when the red flag is flying
Italian flag: conditions are suitable for bathing
RED: weather conditions are not suitable for bathing, no lifeguard on duty.
YELLOW:strong wind, do not open umbrellas.